It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:29 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:30 pm 
WoollyAl's M.V.P.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Posts: 17850
Location: The Road to #16
Image

_________________
Image

┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:12 pm 
All-American
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:30 am
Posts: 5242
Location: Jack Rabbit Slim's
he mad. and reaching for material at this point

_________________
Image


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 pm 
Pixel Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 am
Posts: 6904
Ah yes. When all else fails, make fun of Saban for being 5'9".


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:01 pm 
All-American
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 6763
crisco wrote:
Ah yes. When all else fails, make fun of Saban for being 5'9".



Ish.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 pm 
Scout Teamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:36 pm
Posts: 1320
This is hilarious. If you can't see the humor in Freek's work, you need to loosen up.

_________________
Folks in Baton Rouge
Quite strange usages of grass
Les eats, Badger smokes


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:15 pm 
All-SEC
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 pm
Posts: 3908
Location: I'm On A M.Fin' BOAT,
RollusTidus wrote:
This is hilarious. If you can't see the humor in Freek's work, you need to loosen up.



Meh...

_________________
Introduicng Woolly Al's King of Domestic Violence...
rolltide9212 wrote:
Somebody should punch this blowhard in her neck. How pathetic!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:26 pm 
Recruitbot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Posts: 17880
RollusTidus wrote:
This is hilarious. If you can't see the humor in Freek's work, you need to loosen up.


:dunno: I just don't think it's funny. And I'm a huge fan of the original video.

_________________
Last Team to Fall Victim to The Process: Chattanooga

Recruit-O-Rama: For All Your Recruiting Needs

CrimsonChris's 250 Greatest Songs of All Time

Follow WoollyAl on Twitter


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:45 pm 
All-American
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 am
Posts: 5158
Location: Pineville Sonic
That's f-----g funny. You people need to take the stick out of the bhole.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 pm 
Redshirt
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 795
I normally love freek's stuff...but I didn't even get this one until I read this thread. I think he whiffed on this one. I didn't even think the Prothro in the background of that one was that bad, a little classless but not a big deal. This one...just...no.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:59 pm 
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm
Posts: 3312
Why is this funny? I feel like I'm missing the joke.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:18 pm 
Pixel Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 am
Posts: 6904
If Saban were 6'2", I wonder what people would latch onto then when trying to make fun of him.

Considering that the average height of an American male is 5'9" to 5'10", it makes me chuckle knowing that other fans have to stretch that far to find something to mock him for.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 pm 
All-American
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 pm
Posts: 8412
Location: South Vietnam jungle
It grows on you the more times you look at it...

_________________
Associate Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator
Team Cornwell


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:02 am 
Redshirt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 pm
Posts: 604
Location: Lower Alabama
Forget his actual height. He's the biggest man in any room or place he goes, and you know it.
Image

_________________
All I want to know is - DID WE WIN?!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 am 
Son-of-a-Bitch
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 pm
Posts: 11440
Location: At your wife's backdoor.
His quality of work is slipping. I wonder if he's having family or drug problems. Maybe some outpatient rehab would fix him up.

_________________
*****
Image
Image


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:15 am 
All-American
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:19 pm
Posts: 5447
Location: northern Mississippi
BillBrosky wrote:
His quality of work is slipping. I wonder if he's having family or drug problems. Maybe some outpatient rehab would fix him up.


More like, "Put him away for a few years to dry out." :pop:

_________________
CAT will claw your eyes out, you Anti-Bamite bastid.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 am 
Son-of-a-Bitch
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 pm
Posts: 11440
Location: At your wife's backdoor.
Chechem wrote:
BillBrosky wrote:
His quality of work is slipping. I wonder if he's having family or drug problems. Maybe some outpatient rehab would fix him up.


More like, "Put him away for a few years to dry out." :pop:



CNS makin' dat coonass quit?

_________________
*****
Image
Image


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 am 
All-American
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:19 pm
Posts: 5447
Location: northern Mississippi
BillBrosky wrote:
Chechem wrote:
BillBrosky wrote:
His quality of work is slipping. I wonder if he's having family or drug problems. Maybe some outpatient rehab would fix him up.


More like, "Put him away for a few years to dry out." :pop:



CNS makin' dat coonass quit?

Seems like that. The list keeps growing. :lol:

_________________
CAT will claw your eyes out, you Anti-Bamite bastid.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:53 am 
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm
Posts: 3312
I still don't get it. I'm not offended or anything, I just honestly have no idea what he's getting at. Typically he's making fun of a particular situation, but I really have no idea what he's going for here? Is there a story/situation that I'm just not aware of? Why is this funny?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 am 
HS Prospect

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 32
I don't know the origin of it, but it sure looks to me like Saban and Miles are the badasses on the playground. Not to get all English 201 on it, but doesn't it kind of seem like they're ruling the lot?

Heck, I don't know. I agree, it's not his best work, unless I'm missing some sort of background image.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 am 
All-American
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 am
Posts: 5158
Location: Pineville Sonic
I don't think there's some secret message. It's just a gif with saban and miles making funny faces and dancing.

It's funny. Why does there have to be some deep story behind it?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 am 
Heisman Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:53 am
Posts: 10027
Location: Tuscaloosa
Vertical wrote:
I still don't get it. I'm not offended or anything, I just honestly have no idea what he's getting at. Typically he's making fun of a particular situation, but I really have no idea what he's going for here? Is there a story/situation that I'm just not aware of? Why is this funny?



I am in the same boat as you. I want it to be funny, damnit!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 am 
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm
Posts: 3312
Gilmer Dos Santos wrote:
I don't think there's some secret message. It's just a gif with saban and miles making funny faces and dancing.

It's funny. Why does there have to be some deep story behind it?


There doesn't, but typically Freek's stuff is contextual and making light of a specific incident. This one just seems so ... random.

And if there IS no story behind it, I'm going to disagree with you... it's not funny. There's nothing funny about it. I don't mean it's offensive or anything, it's just ... nothing. There are tons of gifs of people doing dumb/weird s--t. Why put their faces on THIS one?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:34 am 
All-American
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 am
Posts: 5158
Location: Pineville Sonic
Vertical wrote:
Gilmer Dos Santos wrote:
I don't think there's some secret message. It's just a gif with saban and miles making funny faces and dancing.

It's funny. Why does there have to be some deep story behind it?


There doesn't, but typically Freek's stuff is contextual and making light of a specific incident. This one just seems so ... random.

And if there IS no story behind it, I'm going to disagree with you... it's not funny. There's nothing funny about it. I don't mean it's offensive or anything, it's just ... nothing. There are tons of gifs of people doing dumb/weird s--t. Why put their faces on THIS one?



Because that video is the new "thing". Probably no ther reason.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 am 
Scout Teamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 pm
Posts: 1401
CrimsonChris wrote:
RollusTidus wrote:
This is hilarious. If you can't see the humor in Freek's work, you need to loosen up.


:dunno: I just don't think it's funny. And I'm a huge fan of the original video.



So what is the original video? Not many here seem to be familiar with it, and therefore, we cannot appreciate any humor that may need appreciating. I agree with the others that I simply do not get it.

_________________
The girlies on standby waving just to say Hi
Did you stop? No I just drove by...

Image


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: New LSUfreek Saban GIF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 am 
Two Deep
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1809
Location: Reality, USA
FroggersFootball wrote:
I don't know the origin of it, but it sure looks to me like Saban and Miles are the badasses on the playground. Not to get all English 201 on it, but doesn't it kind of seem like they're ruling the lot?

Heck, I don't know. I agree, it's not his best work, unless I'm missing some sort of background image.

Oppa Gangnam Style!

Image

_________________
This post just happened. Image


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gideon Swashbuckler, Google [Bot], I Bleed Crimson, jwray13 and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Style base twilightbb Thanks to Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net
New design style RedLight by FanFanLaTuFlippe contact: fanfanlatuflippe@live.fr
Edited for Bama fans by bamachine and other Woolly members
Tags: Alabama, Bama, Crimson Tide, Message Board, Forums, Chat, Football, CFB, Free, Recruiting